Our Price Guarantee… We won't be undersold by another legally operated company.
What's a legal operation?
- Pruning/Trimming is according to A300 standards (e.g. not using unapproved - "illegal" - practices such as topping or climbing spikes that damage the very tree you are trying to maintain).
- Workers on your property are legally documented. Remember, UNdocumented = Uninsured - no matter what you are shown or told. Read more about your liability exposure with this dangerous labor practice.
Give something back to the environment,
the next generation, and yourself!
Plant a tree! Ask about our Down/Defer program to get started.
Atlanta's trees are aging and disappearing at an alarming rate. A Southern Tree can provide an instant impact with a large tree/hedge planting that will give years of enjoyment and better health. The benefits are pretty remarkable.
Check out our recommendations and why we can do it right.
Be Proactive With Your Landscape…
...before it's too late!
Ask about our Southern TreeGuard program.
All too often, we are called when it is too late to do anything positive for the tree. Most of what we see by way of tree removals is a result of neglect or construction damage. Many times it could have been avoided. Get on board with an economical program designed to keep you in front of potential issues and hazards.
Where are you located? We service most of the greater Atlanta area that includes:
- Fulton - including cities of Atlanta, Alpharetta, Dunwoody, East Point, Johns Creek, Milton, Roswell, Sandy Springs.
- DeKalb - including cities of Avondale Estates, Chamblee, Decatur, Doraville, Druid Hills, Tucker.
- East Cobb - including eastern parts of Marietta, Smyrna, Vinings.
- Southwest Gwinnett - including Duluth, Norcross.
- Southeast Cherokee - including eastern parts of Kennesaw, Woodstock.
Smaller jobs can benefit from "flex schedule pricing" where the minimum is waived in exchange for our ability to schedule tree services when we are going to be in your area.