(IP address origination is recorded)
You have received your quote – now what?
Hiring out tree work should be not taken lightly, especially since death, serious injury or massive damage are a real possibility on your property. Before evaluating on price alone, we urge you to take 10 minutes to consider the following…not doing so only increases your risk!
ANY company with no or limited online presence is “fly by night.” In tree work, that means when something goes wrong they disappear…or if things really go wrong, they file bankruptcy and start a new company – hence, no reputation.
- Are they registered with the state? You aren’t a real business if you’re not! See for yourself – go to the Sec of State and click on “Search for Corporation.”
- Do they have a BBB file? Click the BBB logo to see our A+ rating…and make sure to search for any other companies you are considering. We are Accredited with the BBB, which means you have extra assurance that we are not operating in the shadows and stand behind our work.
- Do they have any public, positive reviews? We do not pay for these nor are they fabricated in any way. Just honest reviews by satisfied customers.
- Do they have a website? Would you really do business these days with a company that didn’t?
- General Liability – covering any structural damage
- Workers Compensation – covering worker injury/death while on your property
Don’t simply rely on our links or pieces of paper a contractor has handed you. These are not proof, and without your address printed on the bottom the “paper” it is not even technically valid. We will be happy to put in a request to have these issued in your name directly from our carriers – just let us know, or feel free to contact them directly from our “for bidding purposes only” forms linked above.
Important: UNdocumented = UNinsured…no matter what is said or shown. You have our written guarantee that anyone stepping on your property is legally able to work in this country and – maybe more important to you – is covered on our worker’s comp policy. Should they be injured while on your property, you are not liable (with undocumented workers, you ARE ultimately liable.
[This is not a political statement; simply business done right and legal in Georgia.]
- Safety Matters! All employees go through formal training as well as on-the-job. We conduct weekly safety meetings and have certified Groundsmen, Climbers, Aerial Lift (Bucket) Operators, Electrical Awareness (EHAP) and First-Aid/CPR on the crew(s).
- Technique Matters! All pruning is done according to ANSI A300 standards. In other words, the pruning work we do will not kill your tree. We don’t use spikes, we make proper cuts, we don’t take too much, we don’t top.